TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAYMENT & BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- No early check–in or late checkout without prior arrangement & confirmation ( may attract extra fees)
- A late checkout fee will be charged if the property is not vacated by 10am (unless prior arrangement & confirmation has been arranged)
- CHECK IN: 3:00PM
CHECK OUT: 10AM
- Weekly rates include the first morning’s breakfast provisions if you require any further provisions there is an additional charge.
- 3 night Bookings have breakfast provisions for 2 mornings if you require any further provisions there is an additional charge.
- Full payment is required on Booking. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD only.
- Credit Card details are held by us for security purposes
- Non Refundable within 28 days.
- 28 days prior to your booking day, booking dates may change, there may be a difference in price and a $20 admin fee will be charged on all changes to bookings
- If booking is cancelled prior to 28 days all monies will be refunded less an admin fee of $50
- This property is not to be used as a venue
- No functions or parties are to be held at this property
- NO NOISE AFTER 11pm – eviction may occur and money will not be refunded
- NO PETS ALLOWED in accordance with Health Regulations.
- Oak tree lodge has a NO SMOKING POLICY- the occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside our facilities
- Number or persons must not exceed the persons stated in booking details.
- Your tariff includes a standard clean, however should any additional cleaning be necessary, or the accommodation has had smoking inside, then an additional charge will be debited to your credit card
- All debris, rubbish & discards are to be placed in bins provided
- Soiled dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and cleaned prior to departure
- No Damage is to be done to the house or its contents beyond what may be considered as normal wear
- Linen & Towels supplied are not to be lost or damaged
- Any breakages or damage not caused by normal wear and tear, lost or damaged remote controls or lost / misplaced keys will incur charges and will be charged to your credit card if necessary.
- Outside of office hours a $75 lock out fee will be charged if guests are locked out of their holiday letting.
- Oak Tree Lodge or anyone associated with it cannot be held liable for any accidents, damages, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premise or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guests and invitees of guests are expected to behave in a manner, which is conductive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests and/or neighbouring properties and will abide by any house rules.
NO NOISE AFTER 11 PM IS TO BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO
- Failure to adhere to this rule will result in receiving a warning or the occupancy being TERMINATED immediately at the property. We are authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Tenant and removal of Tenants property. This includes guests visiting the property during your stay. No refund will be given for early or unscheduled departure. The accommodation you have hired is to be used for holiday purposes only. Any unauthorized use will result in immediate eviction with no refund of monies paid.
- When a guest registers or an invitee of a guest enters the premises, they are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions.
Use of Collection Information:
Storage of Collected Information:
- Any details collected from Oak Tree Lodge customers are required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information(such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- When you make a booking with us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Oak Tree Lodge uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oak Tree Lodge Accommodation does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website
ABN 79 837 694 415
t:(03) 5956 9090
m: 0488 144 321